The ACE™ Dimmable Digital HID Ballast is a state of the art electronic ballast that can be used with both Metal Halide (MH) or High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulbs. It features a dimmable switch with the ability to adjust watt output for 3 different settings and comes with both 120v and 240v power cords.
- Works with HPS and MH lamps
- Runs on 120v all the way through to 240v
- Flow through circuit board design and highly reliable stainless steel ball bearing fans allow for 15% cooler running temperatures than standard ballasts
- Power factor of 99.9% for 100% of the time
- Generator ready
- The dimmable switch allows you to select the exact wattage desired
- Lamp cord receptacle accepts all LightEnerG™ lamp cords and reflectors
- Meets and surpasses CSA and UL approval standards for safety, reliability and performance
- The ACE™ Dimmable Digital HID Ballast
- 120v Power Cord240v Power Cord
LightEnerG™ Super High Pressure Sodium Flowering Lamps are designed to outperform standard HPS lamps. They have a light spectrum shifted towards the red making them ideal during the flowering stage of growth with added blue spectrum for vegetative growth efficiency.
- Emits a red light spectrum, making it ideal for the flowering stage of growth
- Added blue spectrum for vegetative growth efficiency
- Provides more energy which is essential for optimized photosynthetic response
- Made with premium Japanese phosphorous
- Dependable long life (24,000+ hours)
- Universal Burning Position
- Compatible with magnetic and digital ballasts
- Environmentally friendly.