Pure Blend Soil FormulaMay 6, 2014
ClearexMay 6, 2014
36.76 $USD – 283.96 $USD
We Help Growers Grow Better Crops
Enhance Aromas & Flavors
Botanicare Sweet Berry
Sweet Berry carbohydrate synthesizer contains carbohydrates and essential secondary elements which are utilized for the bio-synthesis of crucial compounds to maintain optimal metabolism. Plant Physiologists have determined that a high phosphorous :nitrogen (P/N) ratio favors flowering and fruit development, whereas, a low P/N ratio favors vegetative growth. For this reason, it is common practice to cut down on nitrogen levels at the onset of flowering.
Part of the Sweet family. Sweet® all natural mineral supplement contains a unique combination of vital compounds and essential elements directly involved in plant photosynthesis and respiration.
In addition to Sweet Raw, Sweet Berry, Citrus and also provide aroma and flavor amending plant esters that enhance aromas and flavors in your crops.
- Sturdy stems and thick, robust leaves.
- Assists your plant during transition and budding.
- Seamless transitions between plant growth phases.
- Helps plants succeed in accelerated growing environments
- Improves respiration and photosynthesis functions.
- Enhances flavors and aromas.
- Develops hardy plants with compact internodes.
- Will not clog systems.
Mg – 1.50 %, S – 2.0 %
- Use with every watering during your entire bloom cycle. Mix well and adjust pH accordingly. Shake well before each use. Application amount is 8 ml per gallon.
- Use in conjunction with Botanicare’s plant nutrient or preferred plant food and nutrient supplements. Use in container gardens and hydroponic systems
Sweet carbohydrate synthesizer is scientifically formulated with carbohydrates for flavor and aroma enhancement. The unique chemical composition of Sweet™ makes it beneficial during all phases of plant growth.
During the vegetative phase, application of Sweet™ prevents plants from becoming leggy and soft-stemmed in the presence of high nitrogen concentrations.
At the onset of flowering application of Sweet™ ensures a seamless and stress-free transition from the vegetative to the flowering stage even though nitrogen levels are artificially kept low. The key ingredients present in Sweet™ are rapidly taken up by plants and utilized for the biosynthesis of crucial compounds to maintain optimal metabolism.
The continued application of Sweet™ during the flowering and fruiting stages helps maintain a proper balance between photosynthesis and respiration. This is significant because, during flowering, many growers use high carbon dioxide concentrations, high temperatures and light with longer wavelengths. Under such conditions, respiration can outstrip photosynthesis causing excessive ethylene production which results in senescence, yellowing of leaves and leggy growth. Sweet™ protects plants from this metabolic imbalance and helps produce sturdy stems with short internodes and an abundance of buds, flowers and fruits.
Sweet™ contains a unique combination of organic compounds and essential elements that are directly involved in plant photosynthesis and respiration