Stim-Root #1January 23, 2021
Stim-Root #2January 23, 2021
#3 0.8% IBA 500g
Stim-Root #3 0.8% IBA Rooting Hormone 500g
Plant-Prod Stim-Root #3 is ideal for rooting hardwood plants and difficult to propagate plants such as evergreens and dormant leafless cuttings; Azalea, Boxwood, Camelia, Apple (Malus), Daphne, Juniper, Holly, Lilac, Taxus, Yew, Wisteria, and Privet.
Stim-Root® dry IBA formulation rooting hormones stimulate rapid root growth while increasing root uniformity and rooting percentage of cuttings.
Indole-3-butyric acid or IBA, is the active ingredient that encourages the cutting to develop roots when it otherwise would not.
- Cut just below a node or leaf join, where there are already naturally occurring plant auxins.
- Then remove any lower leaves, where the roots will grow from.
- Ensure your cuttings are fresh and the wound is clean.
- Pour the powder or gel into a sterile container
- Dip lower 1 cm of cutting into STIM-ROOT. Tap to remove surplus powder.
- Plant into rooting medium.
- Azalea, Boxwood, Camelia, Apple
(Malus), Daphne, Juniper,
Holly, Lilac, Taxus, Yew,
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis:
- Indole-3-butyric acid…………0.8%
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|