Pro 1700e LEDJanuary 22, 2021
Stim-Root #3January 23, 2021
#1 0.1% IBA 500g
Stim-Root #1 0.1% IBA Rooting Hormone 500g
Plant-Prod Stim-Root #1 is ideal for softwood cuttings and easy to propagate plants such as African Violet, Cannabis, Carnation, Chrysanthemum, Coleus, Dahlia, Fuchsia, Hydrangea, Ivy, Geranium, and Poinsettia.
Stim-Root® dry IBA formulation rooting hormones stimulate rapid root growth while increasing root uniformity and rooting percentage of cuttings.
Indole-3-butyric acid or IBA, is the active ingredient that encourages the cutting to develop roots when it otherwise would not.
- Cut just below a node or leaf join, where there are already naturally occurring plant auxins.
- Then remove any lower leaves, where the roots will grow from.
- Ensure your cuttings are fresh and the wound is clean.
- Pour the powder or gel into a sterile container
- Dip lower 1 cm of cutting into STIM-ROOT. Tap to remove surplus powder.
- Plant into rooting medium.
- African Violet, Cannabis, Carnation,
Dahlia, Fuchsia, Hydrangea,
Ivy, Geranium, Poinsettia
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis:
- Indole-3-butyric acid…………0.1%
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|