Black StormDecember 23, 2015
Remo GrowJanuary 23, 2016
15.96 $USD – 147.96 $USD
BEST WAY TO PROVIDE A NUTRIENT FOUNDATION FOR YOUR PLANTS
Proprietary Blend of Macro & Micronutrients
Remo Nutrients Bloom Base Nutrient
THE BEST WAYS TO PROVIDE A NUTRIENT FOUNDATION FOR YOUR PLANTS.
Remo Bloom, Grow, and Micro bring a quality and simplicity to your garden. Our proprietary blend of macro and micronutrients provide your plants with the foundation needed to achieve maximized yield.
We use pharmaceutical grade minerals and the finest chelates to ensure consistency and pH balance. REMO MICRO, formulated for full growth cycle. Along with equal parts REMO GROW in the vegetative cycle and REMO BLOOM in the flowering cycle. Use in soil, soilless and hydroponic gardens.
Does not contain animal products.
Remo Bloom Guaranteed Analysis
Remo Bloom, Grow, Micro is simple, easy-to-use, and takes guess-work out of plant nutrition. Anyone – from a new grower with 4 plants in a tent in their garage. To a million squarefoot commercial garden – can use the full line and obtain amazing results.
We are passionate caring experienced growers. We will answer any and all questions about cultivation, whether it’s related to nutrients or not. Feel free to contact on any of our platforms if you have questions, or just want to chat about growing.
Remo Nutrients are carefully manufactured in our beautiful Maple Ridge, BC facility.
How’s & Why’s
- Mineral nutrients come from the soil. Therefore absorbed by plants roots when uptaking water.
- Mineral nutrients are broken up into macronutrients and micronutrients.
- The most important primary macronutrients for plants are nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K).
- Plants need nutrients for the same reasons that animals need them.
- They need them to germinate, grow, fight off diseases and pests and to reproduce.
- Plants need nutrients to stay healthy like animals
Plants need five things in order to grow: sunlight, proper temperature, moisture, air, and nutrients. These five things are provided by the natural or artificial environments where the plants live. If any of these elements are missing they can limit plant growth.
1 litre, 4 litre, 10 litre, 20 litre