Substra Flores A&BSeptember 27, 2022
StartSeptember 27, 2022
Peat Mix A&B
31.96 $USD – 343.96 $USD
Specifically Designed For Canadian Peat Mixes
Designed For Higher Quality
Canna Peat Mix A&B
CANNA Peat Mix is a two component fertilizer (A&B), developed for use with common, general usage non-fertilized peat based mixes. This fertilizer is a complete base nutrient and highly concentrated, with a recommend dosage of 1-2 ml/Litre, which means that these bottles go for a long way!
The Peat Mix Fertilizer is a “single stage” high quality formula, which means that it is designed to be used throughout the vegetative and flowering phase which makes it very easy to use for all peat-mix growers. Obviously all CANNA additives are compatible with the fertilizer.
The highly concentrated compounds of A&B conflict with each other when mixed together resulting in an unusable solution. The compounds must be added to the nutrient water separately to avoid this reaction
Advantages of CANNA Peat Mix A&B
- One nutrient for both the vegetative phase and blooming phase
- Compatible to all Canadian Peat Moss Mixes
- Dissolves directly
- Highly concentrated; recommended use of 0.5 to a maximum 2ml/Liter
How To Use
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Peat Mix A and Peat Mix B well before use
- Fill the nutrition tank with water.
- Dosage: 20 ml/10 L Peat Mix A and 20ml/10 L Peat Mix B (also check Grow Guide on CANNA website).
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- Recommended pH 5.8-6.2
- Recommended EC for Peat Mix A+B is 0.8 – 1.8 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC).
- Avoid the use of tap water with higher salt concentrations. A value above 500 ppm (1,0 mS/cm) is not recommended.
- Water gift: 3 – 6 litres / m2 / day (for full-grown plants).
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur.
- Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold.
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general.
1 liter Set (A&B), 5 liter set (A&B), 20 liter set (A&B)