Black & White PolyMay 6, 2014
Air Cool Tube ReflectorMay 6, 2014
White 3 Ft. Diameter for 150w, 250w, 400w or 600w Ballasts and Lamps
White 4 Ft. Diameter for up to 1000w Ballasts and Lamps
Suitable for use with CFL, HPS or MH bulbs
Comes flat packed and includes all assembly parts (nuts and bolts) easily assembled.
The reflector is finished in long lasting white gloss powder coating
Pro Grow’s Parabolic Reflector
Parabolic Reflector Shades have up to 30% more light coverage than conventional horizontal shade. Less heat emitted vertically allowing lamp to be closer to plants. Less chance of plant top burning. Available in 3′ or 4′ Lightweight. Parabolic Reflector Accepts all lamp types. Wide-angle, umbrella shaped, parabolic reflector with a vertical positioning for grow lamps. Suitable for use with CFL, HPS or MH bulbs, the reflector is finished in long lasting white gloss powder coating. The White finish helps keep grow room temperatures to a minimum.
Parabolic Shade, Hydroponics Lighting Reflectors
- Wide-angle, umbrella shaped, parabolic reflector
- White 3 Ft. Diameter Vertical Reflector for 150w, 250w, 400w or 600w Ballasts and Lamps (mogul socket/cord sold separately)
- White 4 Ft. Diameter Vertical Reflector for up to 1000w Ballasts and Lamps (mogul socket/cord sold separately)
- White 4 Ft. Diameter Horizontal Socket Assembly with cord for up to 1000w Ballasts and Lamps
- Suitable for use with CFL, HPS or MH bulbs
- Comes flat packed and includes all assembly parts (nuts and bolts) easily assembled.
- The reflector is finished in long lasting white gloss powder coating
- With this reflector the lamp is fitted in a vertical position giving a wide and even spread of light. Ideal for a 1m or 1.2m grow tent.
- Parabolic Reflectors are brushed aluminum on the backside and bright white on the inside (where lamp is located).
Let’s discuss the importance of your often forgotten and yes, sometimes neglected
When we are looking at High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting like HPS, the purpose of a grow light reflector is to efficiently get that light down into your crop—while spreading that light evenly or uniformly over the crop. Uniformity is critical for the health of your crop and to generate consistent growth and yield. The right grow light reflector will increase your light output. Maximize your uniformity and reduce the number of light fixtures you require to achieve your light levels and crop quality.
Crop Health & Yield…
How can uniformity affect the health of your crop and yield? Simply, an evenly lit crop will consume all inputs such as nutrients, water, CO2 etc. equally. Alternatively, an unevenly lit crop will have darker areas that will be over watered and over fertilized if you are meeting the higher lit crop areas’ needs. The lower lit areas will also have a lower rate of photosynthesis due to the lower light intensity creating less growth. This will have an impact on your crop and your pocketbook.
Reflector patterns, materials and shapes really affect the dispersion of light and how it is distributed out of the grow light reflector. Basic Physics….Flat surfaces do not reflect as efficiently as a curved surface in a reflector. White is a reflective medium, but it is not as reflective as a shiny aluminum type surface. A dimpled texture vs. a smooth surface will also diffuse the light and provide more coverage. So, when you are looking at a grow light reflector, ensure that you are getting maximum reflectivity from a shiny, curved and dimple textured surface . PL’s grow light reflector has a highly reflective finish which provides diffusion. It also provides a corrosion resistant surface and a low sensitivity to pollution. Keeping your grow light reflector clean is another topic we will address in an upcoming maintenance blog. A dirty grow light reflector will not reflect to its optimal capability.
|25 × 4 × 24 in
Parabolic 3' Vertical, Parabolic 4' Horizontal, Parabolic 4' Vertical