Formula 420 3-In-1November 7, 2022
Surface Residual Insect KillerNovember 7, 2022
1.8% Pyrethrin 10% PBO-very strong
Ideal for use in Barns, Garages, Sheds, Kennels
Doktor Doom Metered Release
Doktor Doom Metered Release Insecticide (Flying Insect Spray) helps to control flies, fungus gnats, mosquitoes, and small flying moths!
Why Doktor Doom Metered Release Insecticide?
- Very strong!
- Fits all Cam Spring Action (CSA) dispensers
- 1 Can dispenses for 30 days!
- 1 Can treats up to 6000 cubic feet!
- Ideal for use in barns, garages, sheds, kennels, mudrooms, and several other areas!
Doktor Doom Metered Release Insecticide 170g
- 1.8% Pyrethrin 10% PBO-very strong
- Fits all Cam Spring Action (CSA) Dispensers
- 1 Can will dispense for 30 Days at 7 1/2 minute Intervals or 60 Days at 15 Minute Intervals
- 1 Can treats up to 6000 Cubic Feet of Unobstructed Space.
- Ideal for use in Barns, Garages, Sheds, Kennels, Mudrooms and several other areas.
Garages, basements, enclosed porches & patios, mud rooms, utility rooms, storage sheds, workshops, outdoor storage buildings and crawl spaces such as in attics. (Domestic kennels, domestic farms, domestic barns and domestic stables.) Do not install in the living areas of the home such as the kitchen, bedroom or living room. It is suggested that the container be changed once a month.
DOKTOR DOOM METERED RELEASE CSA FLYING INSECT SPRAY is designed for use in a Cam Spring Action (CSA) type automatic dispenser. The automatic dispenser releases a metered dose of 55 mg of insecticide every 15 minutes. One can contains enough product to protect an area up to 170 m³ (6,000 cubic feet) of free flow air space, for up to 30 days.
Remove the protective cap from the top of the can and insert can into dispenser. Place dispenser 2–3 metres above the floor at a point where airflow will carry the insecticide throughout the area. In areas where the ceiling is low, such as attics and crawl spaces, install the dispenser approximately 0.5 metres from the ceiling. Do not install directly over food or food packing surfaces. Read dispenser instruction sheet for installation assistance.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6 in|
There are no reviews yet.