Marina 50 Air PumpJune 9, 2014
Marina 100 Air PumpJune 9, 2014
Marina 200 Air Pump
The Marina 200 air pump combines high performance output with quiet operation.
A reliable source of air for increasing water movement and turbulence for proper oxygenation
Hagen Marina 200 Air Pump
The Marina 200 air pump combines high performance output with quiet operation. A reliable source of air for increasing water movement and turbulence for proper oxygenation, and can also be used to operate items such as air stones, air curtains and air-actuated ornaments.
Marina Air Pumps are efficiently designed to increase water movement in aquariums for proper oxygenation, which helps to create a healthier environment for fish and live plants. They combine powerful and consistent airflow with silent operation for effective results. Five model sizes are available to accommodate most popular aquarium sizes.
Key Features :
- Ideal for aquariums up to 60 US Gal / 225 L
- Efficient: For increased oxygenation creating a healthy environment
- Powerful Airflow: Efficient design for optimal flow
- Silent: Sound dampening shell and vibration suppressing rubber feet
- Durable and Reliable: Consistent high-performance output
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Required: Airline tubing
- Recommended: Check Valve
Double Outlet Output
2 x 110 L per Hour /2X1800cc/min
Why Is Oxygen Important in Hydroponics, and What Are Its Benefits?
Oxygen is important for plant growth and health in hydroponic systems for a few reasons.
- First, dissolved oxygen is necessary for plants to convert CO2 into energy during photosynthesis.
- Second, oxygen helps to inhibit the formation of harmful bacteria and fungi, which can cause root rot and other diseases.
- Finally, oxygen can help increase nutrient uptake by plant roots.
Plant respiration is an important part of photosynthesis. This doesn’t mean the plant has no oxygen. We all have circulatory systems in which oxygen flows through us, but plant circulators do not distribute the same amount of oxygen we do. The plants must take oxygen from their roots and release it on their tops (leaves).
Do You Need to Oxygenate the Water in Hydroponics?
Yes, it is necessary to oxygenate the water in hydroponic systems.