Hydro-X 4RS-1February 15, 2021
Hy Smart ControllerMarch 8, 2021
LCD Master Controller
Lighting Control at Your Fingertips
The Prolux LCD Master Controller enables the grower to control up to 200 lighting fixtures. It is compatible with all Protilux lighting fixtures.
- Control two separate lighting groups, up to 100 fixtures each, indoors or in greenhouse setting.
- Output 0-11.5V, adjustable DC voltage to control ballast output power.
- Operates on a 24 Hour time cycle.
- Ability to simulate sunrise and sunset cycle from 10-60 minutes.
- Each lighting group has a dedicated room overheat protection function that is adjustable.
- View & modify current settings for each lighting group with easy to use LCD touch screen.
- Easy installation and operation.
The Protilux LCD Master Controller has dual channel controls. Allowing the ability to link up to 100 fixtures per channel (lighting group). Enabling complete control of your growing environment with separate channel timed on and off switching. Sunrise and Sunset settings to mimic nature and limit plant stress. And precise temperature readings with dual thermal probes and thermal-threshold auto dim-shutdown for additional protection.
Ability to customize settings to specific lighting styles
- Mount Fixtures, up to 100 fixtures per channel (lighting group) on each of the two channels. 200 fixtures total.
- Controller is wall mountable with 2 screws or nails.
- Plug the RJ9 end of cable into RJ9 port(s) on controller. One port for each channel (growing area).
- Plug the RJ14 end of cable into the RJ14 IN port on the fixture.
- For linking additional fixtures, connect RJ14 OUT on fixture to RJ14 IN on next fixture with RJ14 cables.
- Up to 100 fixtures can be linked together on each of the two channels. 200 total.
- Mount temperature probes in lighting area, preferably centered at canopy height.
- Set parameters in controller.
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 5 in|