Bug B Gon RTUNovember 7, 2022
Thrip KillerNovember 7, 2022
Insecticidal Soap RTU 1L
Formula controls pests on contact to prevent damage to your plants
Control of aphids, mealybugs, psyllids, spider mites, sawfly larvae, soft brown scale, & whitefly
Ortho Bug B Gon Insecticidal Soap RTU 1L
Ortho® Bug B Gon® ECO Insecticidal Soap RTU 1L is an effective way to end bug problems in the garden and on house plants. The formula controls pests on contact to prevent damage to your plants. Simply spray to saturate insects on plants to eliminate many common pests such as aphids, earwigs, spider mites, and more. This convenient ready-to-use format is ideal for houseplants and smaller pest control tasks in the garden. This spray can be used on a variety of plants from ornamentals to fruit trees, plus it can be applied to edible produce up to the day you harvest.
- Ortho® Bug B Gon® ECO Insecticidal Soap is formulated for effective control of aphids, mealybugs, psyllids, spider mites, sawfly larvae, soft brown scale, and whitefly
- Handy, ready-to-use spray helps you quickly tackle a wide variety of pest control problems on plants
- Controls pests on contact
- Can be used safely for indoor and outdoor use when used according to label directions
- Can be used on ornamentals, trees, houseplants, even fruit and vegetables up to day of harvest
- Easy to use: when you see pests or pest damage on plants, spray to saturate insects
How To Use
Shake well before use. Thoroughly spray insect pests to wetting on all plant parts, including undersides of leaves. Repeat treatment weekly or bi-weekly if needed. May be used on edible crops up to and including day of harvest. Wash produce before using.
Where To Use
For use indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses; fruit trees, vegetables, houseplants, ornamental and bedding plants, ornamental and shade trees.
Where Not To Use
Do not use on sweet peas, nasturtiums, delicate ferns. Use with care on new seedlings, transplants and blooms. Avoid spraying during full sun. If concerned about sensitivity of plants, apply to individual plants or small areas of plants and wait to determine if plant damage occurs prior to treatment of larger areas.
When To Apply
When garden pests or plant damage is visible. For best results, spray early in morning or evening or when overcast.
HOW OFTEN TO APPLY
Repeat treatment weekly or bi-weekly if needed.
For control of aphids, earwigs, mealybugs, spider mites, psyllids, pear and rose slugs (sawfly larvae), soft brown scale, and whitefly
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 12 in|