LCD Master ControllerMarch 2, 2021
Pulse OneApril 6, 2021
Hy Smart Controller
Lighting Control at Your Fingertips
Hy Smart Controller by Prolux
The Hy Smart Controller is a dual signal digital lighting controller. Offering precise external control of your lighting fixtures, drivers and ballasts. Using innovative technology, this controller smartly monitors your grow room temperatures, light timing & intensity automation, safety-controlled dimming and switching On/Off. Simply connect it to your Controllable Fixtures, Drivers or Ballasts and easily regulate your grow room environment.
The Hy Smart Controller is a dual signal twin channel digital lighting controller with each of the two channels (Zones) capable of controlling up to 200 HID fixtures or ballasts with a digital RS485 signal or up to 50 LED drivers with analog 0-10V signal. It is possible to use each Zone to control fixtures in two independent separate rooms or to control up to 400 fixtures in one room with two different light source types.
Each Channel (Zone) can control same-powered ballasts/drivers; Zone A can control the same-powered ballasts/drivers as Zone B or Zone B can be set to control different powered ballasts/drivers eg: Zone A can be set to control 600W LED fixtures and Zone B set to control 600W or 315W HID ballasts.
- Connectable with Controllable HID ballasts & fixtures; 315W, 600W, 630W & 1000W
- Connectable with Controllable LED drivers & fixtures; 90W, 465W, 600W & 1000W.
- Dual signal RS485 digital for HID and 0-10V analog protocol for LED.
- Automate switching, timing, dimming and simulate sunrise and sunset periods.
- Temperature-control dimming & switching for safety control
- Automate light intensity and PPFD
Installing Hy Smart Controller & Ballasts Is Really Easy
- Mount your ballasts, or complete fixtures, and your controller.
- Set ballast dials to EXT (external control).
- Install the temperature sensors in your room. Try to center at canopy height.
- Plug the control wire into the controller and plug the other end into the first ballast.
- Use the interconnect cables (usually supplied with ballasts) to daisy chain up to 80 ballasts per channel.
- Plug all ballast power cords and the controller power supply directly into mains.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 4 in|