Wallmount 16″ Oscillating FanDecember 12, 2015
HOG MicroDecember 23, 2015
9.56 $USD – 107.96 $USD
THE ORIGINAL HIGH OUTPUT GARDEN
High Output Garden — HOG Grow
By Innovating Plant Products
Combine HOG Grow, Micro, and Bloom nutrients to achieve specialized feeding programs for any type of plant you want to grow. This system allows you to make custom nutrient mixes for high performing plants in all phases of their life cycle.
These products are ideal for hydroponic applications and can be used with great success in other mediums such as soil-less mix or coco coir.
- General Feeding
2.5 – 1 – 6.5
5.5 – 0 – 1
0 – 5.5 – 4.5
Start with your bases. Add them one at a time (in any order) with a good mix and rinse between each one so your measuring device cannot cross contaminate the products. These are highly concentrated formulas, if combined in a concentrated form they will start to bind and continue to bind this causes your plant to receive less nutrients than required and could cause nutrient lock up. Once you have finished adding all the products let it mix for 15 minutes and you are ready to feed.
Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor and control nutrient strength and to keep pH between 5.4-5.6 for hydroponics and 6.2-6.4 for soil.
How’s & Why’s
- Mineral nutrients come from the soil. Therefore absorbed by plants roots when uptaking water.
- Mineral nutrients are broken up into macronutrients and micronutrients.
- The most important primary macronutrients for plants are nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K).
- Plants need nutrients for the same reasons that animals need them.
- They need them to germinate, grow, fight off diseases and pests and to reproduce.
- Plants need nutrients to stay healthy like animals
Plants need five things in order to grow: sunlight, proper temperature, moisture, air, and nutrients. These five things are provided by the natural or artificial environments where the plants live. If any of these elements are missing they can limit plant growth.
1 litre, 4 litre, 10 litre, 23 litre