Water Chiller Grade CommercialOctober 7, 2022
pH Perfect Connoisseur Grow A&BOctober 12, 2022
Fast rooting and vigorous growth throughout the entire
growing cycle improve cannabis plant health, better resilience and higher yields.
Single plant and multi-plant slab options ,Uniform water distribution throughout
Grodan Uni-Slab Gro-Slabs and Uni-Slabs offer a wide control range to steer your crop using irrigation
strategies. Featuring the Advanced Wetting Agent, Gro-Slabs offer more uniform WC and EC distribution
throughout each slab and from slab to slab. Fast rooting and vigorous growth throughout the entire
growing cycle improve cannabis plant health, better resilience and higher yields. The improved slab
structure and physical properties guarantee rapid re-saturation within a wide steering range.
Grodan Improved Gro-Slabs are the ideal solution for growers seeking a reliable substrate that facilitates
easy irrigation and leaves nothing to chance throughout the cultivation period.
- Single plant and multi-plant slab options
- Vertical fiber orientation
- Inert hydrophilic fiber technology
- High re-saturation capacity
- Uniform water distribution throughout
- the Grodan Improved Uni-Slabs
Grodan Improved Gro-Slabs and
Uni-Slabs are extremely versatile and
lend themselves perfectly to the
cultivation of cannabis. Blooming
plants will show fast growth, uniform
stem development and early setting
- Fill the Grodan Improved Gro-Slab bag with a nutrient solution of roughly 1.5 EC and 5.5 pH and let stand until fully saturated.
- If using a no hole Gro-Slab, cut an “X” in the top of the wrapper with a sharp instrument where the well rooted Grodan Improved Gro-Block will be transplanted to. Skip step 2 if using a pre-cut Grodan Improved Gro-Slab.
- Using a sharp instrument, create two drainage slits on the bottom of the bag by cutting a small, short straight slit on each of the corners of the bottom of the foil bag.
- Place a well rooted Grodan Improved Gro-Block with white roots emerging directly on the Grodan Gro-Slab where the hole is located so that no foil wrapper is under the block. If using the no hole Gro-Slabs with the X created, ensure the foil from the cut to rest up the sides of the block.
- Insert a drip irrigation stake into the Grodan Improved Gro-Block.
|8 × 8 × 12 in