Backdraft DamperMay 6, 2014
Hydroton 10 literMay 6, 2014
Grodan Gro-Slab 6″
Gro-Slabs provide the final stage for growing a large plant.
Easy root penetration for vigorous uniform crop growth
Grodan Gro-Slab 6″
Grodan Gro-Slab 6″ offers a wide control range to steer your crop using irrigation strategies. Featuring the Advanced Wetting Agent, Grodan Improved Gro-Slabs offer more uniform WC and EC distribution throughout each slab and from slab to slab. Fast rooting and vigorous growth throughout the entire growing cycle improve cannabis plant health, better resilience and higher yields. They can also be resaturated more effectively. Enjoy maximum versatility over plant spacing throughout the lifecycle. While enjoying all the benefits of growing in slabs with Grodan Gro-Slab™. Grodan’s Single Plant Slab solution- ideal for growing a large size plant to its full potential. Growers working within plant count limits, looking for maximum production per plant, choose Grodan Uni-Slab because of the productivity potential and versatility.
Grodan GRO-SLAB 6″
- Gro-Slabs provide the final stage
for growing a large plant.
- Packaged in photo degradable, UV-resistant
sleeves for comfortable handling
- algae prevention – so leave it on when
- Single crop slab
- Vertical fiber orientation
- Inert hydrophilic fiber technology
- Easy root penetration for vigorous uniform crop growth
- Excellent irrigation efficiency
- Uniform WC distribution
- High re-saturation capacity
- Sustainable water and nutrient use
- Using a sharp edge instrument, cut an “X” in the top of the wrapper where the well rooted Grodan Gro-Block will be transplanted to. Create two drainage slits on the bottom of the bag by cutting a small short straight slit on each of the corners of the bottom of the foil bag.
- Fill the Grodan Gro-Slab bag with a nutrient solution of roughly 1.5 EC and 5.5 pH and let stand until fully saturated.
- Place a well rooted Grodan Gro-Block with white roots emerging directly on the Grodan Gro-Slab where the “X” cut was made. Ensure the foil from the cut to rest up the sides of the block.
- Insert a drip irrigation stake into the Gro-Block.
|Dimensions||36 × .5 × 3 in|