Dense Bud CompactorJanuary 13, 2021
PH-80 Digital PenJanuary 14, 2021
H&M COM-80 is easily the most advanced
economically priced, reliable EC/TDS meter on the market.
H&M EC/TDS COM-80
COM-80 EC/TDS Hydro Tester Series
The COM-80 is easily the most advanced economically priced, reliable EC/TDS meter on the market. With its versatility and durability, it is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Excellent for nutrient testing
- Four scales: EC: µS, mS; TDS: ppm, 0.5 (NaCl) & 0.7 (442™)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution.
- Includes a protective cap and batteries
Com 80 EC/TDS Digital Pen Specifications
- EC Range: 0 – 9990 µS; 0 – 9.9 mS
- TDS Range: 0 – 5000 ppm (0.5 Scale) ; 0-8560 ppm (0.7 Scale)
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS/ppm; 0.1 mS
- Temp. Resolution: 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent is included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9g (1.9 oz)
- UPC: 891144000229
How to calibrate a HM product? (COM-80)
1. Turn the meter on and insert into the solution.
2. Press and hold the CAL button for 5 seconds.
3. Adjust the reading to match the solution value with the UP or DOWN buttons. When the number matches the solution, click ENTER.
4. ‘CAL’ will flash briefly, indicating progress. Allow a few seconds, do not press any buttons, and if possible, do not move the meter.
5. When the meter is calibrated, ‘End’ will flash and the measurement will reappear.
How to replace battery in a HM product? (COM-80)
1. Pull out the blue battery compartment using your thumb nail.
2. Remove three batteries.
3. Insert new batteries(LR44 / 1.5V) in the direction as depicted inside the compartment. The flat side of the battery is the positive(+) side.
4. Close the battery compartment. Make sure it is tightly closed.
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 3 in|