CO2 SCC1 Climate ControllerJune 10, 2014
Bluelab PH Replacement ProbeJune 11, 2014
C02D Dual Zone Controller
Controls the CO2 Levels In Two Zones
Stronger Plants With Increased Yields
Grozone C02D Dual Zone Controller
Discover the Grozone C02D 0-5000 ppm Dual Zone CO2 Controller
- Controls the CO2 levels in two zones (or two rooms) simultaneously.
- Review performance by reading through the integrated 24-hour data logger (minimum, maximum and average values for each hour of operation).
- Special operating mode to operate two zones with only one CO2 generator.
- Zone remote sensors include 25-ft cables.
- Affordable alternative when operating multiple zone
- • Output 120V/5A.
- • Input 120V/50-60Hz.
- • CO2 sensor: 0-5000PPM.
- • Day and night detection with photocell.
- • Digital display.
- • ETL Listed per CSA/UL Standards
These easy-to-use CO2 controllers determine precisely when to activate
and shut-off CO2 generators to maintain user-defined LOW and HIGH
CO2 values in the grow room. The units can deactivate CO2 enrichment
during the night cycle and perform CO2 evacuation as well. The CO2 sensor is located in the controller box. Now featuring high temp shut-off to
prevent high temperature condition in your grow room
Benefits of CO2
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gas that fills our atmosphere, and it’s essential for plants to complete the process of photosynthesis wherein plants convert CO2 into energy. High levels of CO2 in a cannabis garden can result in stronger plants with increased yields – if introduced correctly.
Plants extract CO2 from the atmosphere via the plant’s stomates, which are the pores that plants “breathe” through. Photosynthesis begins as the plant uses CO2 in combination with light bulbs or light from the sun to produce both sugar and oxygen. Plants use sugar to grow while oxygen releases back into atmosphere.
Increasing CO2 levels in your cannabis garden will allow your plants to create more energy – if you provide adequate lighting as well.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|