Defender 1LT RTUJune 10, 2014
C02D Dual Zone ControllerJune 10, 2014
CO2 SCC1 Climate Controller
This easy to use CO2 controller determines precisely when to activate and shut-off CO2 generators to maintain user-defined LOW and HIGH CO2 values in the grow room.
The unit can deactivate CO2 enrichment during the night cycle and perform CO2 evacuation as well. The CO2 sensor is located in the controller box.
Grozone CO2 SCC1 Climate Controller
CO2 SCC1 Climate Controller (Temp, Humidity, CO2)
- CO2 SCC1 Climate Controller Easy to use : just connect your fan, your dehumidifier or
humidifier, your CO2 generator, set the knobs and you’re
- Two built-in relays (as LVC1) to control high power HVAC
Systems (A/C, Dehumidifier…).
- Two auxiliary plugs (AUX) for optional Output Boxes:
OB2 for optional Heating and OB2V for optional Fan
Why Should I Buy a Grozone SCC1?
- I prefer Plug and Play type controller; no menu, I just set my Knob and it works.
- I want to control temperature, humidity and CO2 with
just one single controller.
- My garden is small, so built in sensors are likely to read
accurate climate even though my controller is located
on the wall, with built-in fan that sense the air.
- I may upgrade my garden and/or have a bigger grow
room, so I can add optional output boxes (OB2 & OB2V).
- Output boxes are ready to use, no setting just plug them
- I want to control my cooling fan during the day and my
heater during the night with the same controller to
avoid competition between these two equipment’s.
- I want a safety mode for empty CO2 tank. Just in case!
- I want to adjust altitude for precise CO2 reading.
- I can control high power HVAC Systems with two built in dry Contact Relay (as LVC1).
- Optional air conditioner outlet
- Day and Night Temperature and Humidity settings
- Easy to read Temperature, Humidity and CO2 levels
- CO2 settings
- Cooling Fan Output
- Humidifier and dehumidifier output
- CO2 output
- Integrated empty CO2 tank sensor
- Simple push button CO2 calibration
- Integrated CO2 sensor
- Settings lock up button
- Optional variable speed cooling fan
- Optional heater output
Benefits of CO2
CO2 SCC1 Climate Controller Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gas that fills our atmosphere, and it’s essential for plants to complete the process of photosynthesis wherein plants convert CO2 into energy. High levels of CO2 in a cannabis garden can result in stronger plants with increased yields – if introduced correctly.
Plants extract CO2 from the atmosphere via the plant’s stomates, which are the pores that plants “breathe” through. Photosynthesis begins as the plant uses CO2 in combination with light bulbs or light from the sun to produce both sugar and oxygen. Plants use sugar to grow while oxygen releases back into atmosphere.
Increasing CO2 levels in your cannabis garden will allow your plants to create more energy – if you provide adequate lighting as well.