CO2 Monitor CUMULUS ControllerOctober 5, 2022
CO2 Monitor DesktopOctober 5, 2022
CO2 Monitor APC8200
Fully customizable ppm deadband and CO2 setpoint allow flexibility in programming
Simple and affordable easy-to-use controller
Autopilot CO2 Monitor APC8200
- Fully customizable ppm dead band and CO2 setpoint allow flexibility in programming
- Trend Chart records CO2 levels per minute, hour, day and week for accurate analysis of CO2 distribution
- Adjustable Trend Chart Zoom levels let you trace your ppm levels
- Remote CO2 sensor probe w/photocell & 15′ data cable lets you take readings from proper grow room locations
- 2-Channel Low Drift NDIR Sensor precisely reads CO2 ppm levels
- Green LED identification lights inform you of the unit’s status at all times
Benefits of CO2
CO2 Monitor APC8200 Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gas that fills our atmosphere, and it’s essential for plants to complete the process of photosynthesis wherein plants convert CO2 into energy. High levels of CO2 in a cannabis garden can result in stronger plants with increased yields – if introduced correctly.
Plants extract CO2 from the atmosphere via the plant’s stomates, which are the pores that plants “breathe” through. Photosynthesis begins as the plant uses CO2 in combination with light bulbs or light from the sun to produce both sugar and oxygen. Plants use sugar to grow while oxygen releases back into atmosphere.
Increasing CO2 levels in your cannabis garden will allow your plants to create more energy – if you provide adequate lighting as well.
|12 × 8 × 4 in