Aqua-X OA6-110February 15, 2021
Aqua-X PPH-1February 15, 2021
Sensor Board for the Aqua-X Irrigation Control System.
Aqua-X AMP-2 Sensor Board
The AMP-2 module connects the Aqua-x to a set of precision pH / EC & temperature probes to constantly measure the pH / EC & temperature of the water being sampled. The AMP-2 works with the TrolMaster PCT-1&2 and the PPH-1&2 probes. Once connected to the Aqua-x, the AMP-2 will display the sensor data on the Aqua-x and on the APP. The minimum and maximum “limits” can be set on the Aqua-x providing 24/7 notification of pH / EC or temperatures that are out of limits.
- Simple-to-Use DIN Type Bracket for Easy Installation.
- BNC Terminal (left) allows Direct Connection to pH Sensor.
- Mini DIN Terminal (right) allows Direct Connection to EC/Temp Sensor.
- Mini DIN Terminal (middle) allows Direct Connection to Aqua-X Controller.
- Working Environments: Temperature 32-122°F, Humidity=90%
- Package Dimensions: 160mm(L) x 86mm(W) x 86mm(H)
Requires Aqua-X Irrigation Control System （NFS-1）
The Aqua-X system is a professional-grade irrigation control system. A fully customizable modular designed system. Installation is simple and system is easily expandable. Aqua-X can control up to 30 irrigation zones (24vac solenoid valves or 120vac pumps). The Aqua-x monitors pH / EC and water temp and monitor actual growing medium moisture levels by using up to (8) Water Content Sensors connected to a single Aqua-x controller. The timers can be set-up to be recycling timers, or to operate at specific time of day and durations. With the free TrolMaster App, the user can access all of the settings and alerts on the system from anywhere at anytime.
Aqua-X irrigation Controller is a pioneering and innovational hydroponic irrigation control system. This smartphone App based system can control up to 30 outputs (24V or 110V) and monitor the pH.EC and water temperature of nutrient. Water detectors for watering confirmation allow the system to send alerts to user when the watering schedule fails. With its incredible flexibility, everyone could easily automate their irrigation systems.
The system could control pumps by 110V Control Board and solenoid valves by 24V Control Board. When the massive control outputs, user could manage delivery schedule for multiple nutrients, multiple rooms and multiple zones.
A sensor board with EC/pH/Temp sensors is also available to allow user to monitor and log all the historical data of their nutrients. When the measured value exceeds your custom setting range, a warning message will be sent to your smartphone.
Free smartphone App allows user to monitor and control their watering schedules at their fingertips. Graphic interface makes multiple schedules easy to adjust and monitor. The innovational watering confirmation feature saves enormous loss by watering failures.
- Each set of Aqua-X Irrigation Controller can correct up to 30 outputs(24V or 110V) and monitor the pH value, EC value and water temperature of nutrient.
- There are two RJ12 ports for the Control Board. One for 24V Control Board (6 individually controlled 24V outputs for solenoid valves), the other 110V control Board (6 individually controlled 110V outputs for water pumps). The maximum number of connections to the Aqua-X is 5 pieces for either 24V Control Board or 110V Control Board. The Program Device Station (DSP-1 from Hydro System) is also compatible to the Aqua-X through the 110V CONTROL port. 24V Control Board ( 6 outputs each). 110V Control Board (6 outputs each) and Program Device Station (1 output each) can use together but each Aqua-X only controls up to 30 outputs.
- The Water Detector port looks identical to the Control Board port. Make sure not to mix them up. The Water Detector port is positioned between the Sensor Board port Micro SD slot.
- pH Sensor and EC/Temp Sensor should be connected to Sensor Board (AMP-2) and then connect the Sensor Board to the Aqua-X with a mini-DIN cable.
- A maximum distance of 1000ft / 300 meters between the NFS-1 irrigation Controller and the devices controlled.
- Follow all local and national electrical codes for installation requirement
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 4 in|