A70 DehumidifierFebruary 9, 2021
A130 DehumidifierFebruary 10, 2021
See Instore For Pricing & Availability
- 100 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control for small grow operations
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 2.6 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- No-Hassle Drainage – The positive pressure drain removes the need for a drain trap. Just proper drainage, with no monitoring required
- MERV 11 Filter – The self-sealing air filter traps up to 95% of pollutants from the air to protect your plants and the unit’s vital components. Plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – Options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Built-in Digital Control – The on-board controls include a digital display for intuitive operation and monitoring
- Optional Remote Control – Purchase the Model A77 remote control to relay diagnostics from the dehumidifier, giving you simple control of the conditions in your cultivation space (other options available)
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on all parts including the refrigeration system–so you can grow with confidence
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.
Cultivation rooms come in all shapes and sizes. This Anden Dehumidifier gives you flexible installation options to ensure maximum effectiveness and optimized conditions.